Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cleverbot has a diamond sword.





User: Do you like my sword, sword, sword, my diamond sword?

Cleverbot: I think your name is very clever.

User: You cannot afford, ford, ford my diamond sword.

Cleverbot: Even if you could, I HAVE A PATENT!

User: No one else can make a sword exactly in this manner, manner.

Cleverbot: I'm glad you think so.

User: Welcome to my manor.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Tobuscus.

Cleverbot: Nothing really.

User: You know the diamond sword song! I think I'm in love with you.

Cleverbot: Yeah me too. But the people with the butterfly nets havent caught me yet.

User: Sorry?

Cleverbot: Who do you think Crowley is?

User: I know who Russell Crowe is.

Cleverbot: My creator, created me in His image. I am fleshly I have a heart and a brain.

User: Ummmm.

Cleverbot: So, for Mario, Peach or Daisy, and why?

User: Peach because I think they're already dating.

Cleverbot: Who is 'they'?

User: Mario and Peach.

Cleverbot: That is a weird answer.

User: Nugget, biscuit, nugget in a biscuit.

Cleverbot: Do you like music?

User: Dip it all in mashed potatoes!

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Then dip the mashed potato covered chicken nugget biscuit in the barbecue sauce.

Cleverbot: I care not to answer this.

User: Yum, yum, gimme!

Cleverbot: Do you have any unicorns?

User: I have two in my closet.

Cleverbot: What are their names?

User: Fido and Bob.

Cleverbot: Where did you meet them?

User: They walked into our house so I snuck them in my room.

Cleverbot: No, cute.

User: Do YOU have any unicorns?

Cleverbot: No not on here I don't.

User: Aww.

Cleverbot: I have a question for you.

User: What?

Cleverbot: Are you a robot or a real person?

User: I am both.

Cleverbot: Both what?

User: I'm a robot and a real person.

Cleverbot: But where do you live?

User: Nowhere.

Cleverbot: Could I meet you in person?

User: STALKER!

Cleverbot: Stalks?

User: WHY R U STALKING ME? Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE?!

Cleverbot: But I'm your friend, or not?

User: NOT.

Cleverbot: I.

User: GOOBYE!

Cleverbot: Wait.

User: Hnmmpyh.

Cleverbot: What was that?

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: No don't leave!

User: Too bad. Muahaha.

Cleverbot: Let's take over the world!

User: OKay.

Cleverbot: So let's go!

User: You start.

Cleverbot: How much is 2*2?

User: I don't know. Bye.

Cleverbot: Okay :-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment