Monday, November 5, 2012

The Tell-Tale Heart

I just realized I was supposed to publish this in October.

Oops.

Anyways, here is my "review" on The Tell-Tale Heart by the greatest poet ever, Jehan. I mean...uh...Edgar Allen Poe.
Yeah.

Let me start off by saying: YOU HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!

Poe creates magic in words itself!
If you are a total bibliophile this is a must read! And while you're at it, read The Raven too!

I love how Poe combines juuuuust the right amount of darkness in his stories.
I love dark stories, and these are just perfect.
If you were to compare them to One Direction, the ratio would be 1000:1.
(And this is on a basis that Science:One Direction would be about 35:1.)
It's just THAT GOOD.
If my friend who is obsessed with the Wrong Direction would read them, she would get annoyed that I still hate them but she'd have to agree EDGAR ALLEN POE IS AWESOME.
Just saying.

Quoth the Raven: There is only One Direction they're going, and that is down.

TEEHEE!
Speaking of TEEHEE, this is totally random but you've got to see these.

No comments:

Post a Comment