Friday, November 2, 2012

Another best story EVER

Once upon a time there was a wizard named Eriky. And he had a sister named Loony Potter. Together they made a school called "Pigwarts." Then Loony sat next to Christine the cyclops maiden.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" she asked.

"Nico the rock brought me back to life," said Christine the cyclops maiden. Then Nico the rock appeared and yelled, "Where are the toilets?!?! I have explosive diarrhea!!"

Then Nico the rock sniffed and ran into the wall. Loony Potter laughed and accidentally threw her spectra-specs at Nico. Nico farted and yelled, "Can you conjure me a toilet?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!"

Then Bailey Granger appeared and conjured a mini-toilet. Then Eriky asked everyone if they had forgotten about him in song.

"♪ Have you forgotten about me Christine?♪" And Christine the cyclops maiden yelled:

"Stranger danger!" Then Eriky pulled of his mask and the whole room screamed with fear. And Nico the rock screamed like a little girl.

"♪ I thought you had explosive diarrhea?♪" Then everyone jumped like crazed snails. Then Loony hurt her foot.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Now... What do I say about that?

    It's weird and funny at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was cracking up in the Korean Airport. :D

    ReplyDelete