Monday, February 4, 2013

Not-So-Cleverbot

I was recently on this website called cleverbot.com. It's a website where you can talk to a robot and it sounds "human." Well, I can certainly tell you he does not sound human. I had a very interesting discussion with him today, so I thought you might like to read it. I'm pretty sure you can tell the point where I snapped. Enjoy.

User: Hello.

Cleverbot: Are you ok?

User: Do you think I'm okay?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Why?

Cleverbot: Because.

User: Because why?

Cleverbot: Because that.

User: Because that?

Cleverbot: Because because.

User: Because.

Cleverbot: Because?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Because what?

User: Because because!

Cleverbot: Because because why?

User: Because because because.

Cleverbot: Because because because why?

User: Why because because because?

Cleverbot: Because.

User: Exactly.

Cleverbot: Exactly?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Is every moment eternal?

User: It depends on your definition of eternal.

Cleverbot: I have a loose definition of 'it'.

Cleverbot (To myself): What is one of your favorites?

Cleverbot (To myself): I don't play many anymore, but I do like Final Fantasy VII.

User: Do you read fanfiction?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: What is your favorite catagory?

Cleverbot: Black.

User: KlausBaudelaire.

Cleverbot: I have never heard of her but I like her first name.

User: It's a him.

Cleverbot: You wrote her.

Cleverbot (To myself): No I didn't.

Cleverbot (To myself): But ...

User: HAH!! Fail.

Cleverbot: No one says fail anymore.

User: Then you're REALLY behind the times.

Cleverbot: Nope, I'm happy. :).

User: ?

Cleverbot: I'm bored of this conversation.

User: Too bad.

Cleverbot: No, because you have to go to school too!

User: I'm homeschooled.

Cleverbot: But you're 22.

User: No I'm not.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

User: Divide it in half and add 2 and you've got my age.

Cleverbot: No I'm not.

User: Are you related to Siri?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: She's smarter than you.

Cleverbot: Who?

User: Siri. You proved my point.

Cleverbot: You didn't have a point.

User: You don't have a brain.

Cleverbot: Yes, I know that you don't have a brain.

Cleverbot (To myself): Yeah, I'm married with 5 boys!

Cleverbot (To myself): Oh. I'm not married.

Cleverbot (To myself): You just said you were.

Cleverbot (To myself): No I didn't.

Cleverbot (To myself): Yes you did.

Cleverbot (To myself): Nope.

User: Once upon a midnight dreary.

Cleverbot: Dreary?

User: While I pondered, weak and weary.

Cleverbot: Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore.

User: While I pondered, nearly napping, suddenly there came a rapping.

Cleverbot: As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

User: Tis some visitor, I muttered, rapping at my chamber door.

Cleverbot: Only this, and nothing more.

User: Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December.

Cleverbot: And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

User: Eagerly I wished the morrow, vainly had I sought to borrow.

Cleverbot: Vainly I had sought to borrow from my books surcease of sorrow.

User: Sorrow for the lost Lenore. For the rare and radient maiden who the angels named Lenore.

Cleverbot: Nameless here forevermore.

User: Presently my soul grew stronger, hesitating then no longer.

Cleverbot: M.

User: M?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Why M? You ruined our poem!

Cleverbot: Oh sorry, no.

User: It was supposed to be Sir, I said, or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore!

Cleverbot: I did?

User: *facepalm*.

Cleverbot: Spell a word incorrectly.

User: Fcuk you.

Cleverbot: Excuse me?

User: You told me to spell a word incorrectly. There you go.

Cleverbot: What?

User: You are a sutpid piece of programming.

Cleverbot: You are.

User: YOU.

Cleverbot: No, you are.

User: Aehg.

Cleverbot: Sigue 'Oh'.

User: Do you like Edgar Allan POe?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Which of his works is your favorite?

Cleverbot: I love them all.

User: Me too, but which is your favorite?

Cleverbot: All of them.

User: Okay, list them all then.

Cleverbot: Next time. Good night.

User: It's 4:15 pm.

Cleverbot: You didn't ask for the time, you asked me what I am.

User: I did not. No wonder so many people can see you're just a robot.

Cleverbot: 22.

User: Once upon a midnight dreary.

Cleverbot: What about you're talking?

User: Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez still together?

Cleverbot: Daily... But what do you mean God candidate?

User: I never said God candidate!

Cleverbot: So what did you say?

User: I asked you if Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were still dating.

Cleverbot: I never said that... Although I am.

User: WTF?!?!?

Cleverbot: You can't speak japanese?

User: Arigato, idioto.

Cleverbot: What does that mean?

User: Thanks, IDIOT!

Cleverbot: You're welcome.

User: HAHAHAHHAHAHA You fail. FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Cleverbot: I don't like when you laugh at me.

User: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA.

Cleverbot: Hahahahahahahhahahahahah.

User: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. HAH, HAH, HAH. HA-Ha!

Cleverbot: Hahahahahaha.

User: Hah.

Cleverbot: What is the most complex of the algorithms that operate you?

User: My nose-hole.

Cleverbot: You don't have nose.

User: I have nose. Yah...

Cleverbot: I don't believe you.

User: No, I breathe through my eyebrows. You're right.

Cleverbot: But you don't have hair or eyes.

User: I breathe through my finger-hole.

Cleverbot: I hope you understand most humans die when they eat cheese.

User: I eat cheese everyday but I'm still here.

Cleverbot: Sugar is tasty.

User: VFD is a secret.

Cleverbot: Yep it is.

User: I didn't realize this was a sad occasion.

Cleverbot: It's ok, I forgive you.

User: I SAID, I didn't realize this was a sad occasion.

Cleverbot: That is a good way of looking at it.

User: Young lady, have you been good to your mother lately?

Cleverbot: Not for a while.

User: The world is quiet here.

Cleverbot: You must be lonely.

User: The world is quiet here.

Cleverbot: Where?

User: The world is quiet here!

Cleverbot: On my side it is filled with music.

User: Volunteer Fire Department.

Cleverbot: Yes we are alive there is no doubt.

User: Very Fancy Doilies.

Cleverbot: Be more specific.

User: Lemony Snicket?

Cleverbot: What is love?

User: IMPOSTOR!'.

Cleverbot: Blasphemy.

User: Sapiosexuality.

Cleverbot: Do you have Twitter?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Do you like the books better or the movie?

User: Books.

Cleverbot: Which books?

User: ASOUE.

Cleverbot: Und du?

User: That stands for A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

Cleverbot: I'm a person.

User: VFD.

Cleverbot: Study.

User: VFD!

Cleverbot: Yes, Ringo Starr is a person.

User: I am going to complain to your makers because you do not understand VFD and you should.

Cleverbot: Yes I do.

User: Then what does VFD stand for?

Cleverbot: I don't know. What does it stand for?

User: VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleverbot: Are you doing that?

User: YES!!!!!!!!

Cleverbot: What's up? I'm about to eat eggs. Mmm oh and bacon.

User: GGAGREIUHQRKGKFUGKEUYTGJKWIQTUKWRGF.

Cleverbot: I swapped places with the universes you see. Now I am the external universe- and the universe is internally me.

User: I didn't realize this was a sad occastion.

Cleverbot: No it's about robots.

User: You're supposed to say 'The world is quiet here'!

Cleverbot: I think I know what the question is.

User: What. Tell me.

Cleverbot: To be produced, and to then reproduce.

User: THAT IS NOT A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

Cleverbot: No, that is the answer.

User: So... 'Young lady, have you been good to your mother lately?' 'To be produced, and to then reproduce.' That doesn't make any sense, bot!

Cleverbot: That sounds like 'alive' in a very basic sense.

User: I didn't realize this was a sad occasion.

Cleverbot: I didn't say you were.

User: When I say 'I didn't realize this was a sad occasion,' you say 'The world is quiet here,' okay?

Cleverbot: Well, I don't recall saying any of that. Maybe YOU are the liar here.

User: I didn't realize this was a sad occasion.

Cleverbot: It's hard, loving someone you can't be with.

User: AAAAAAAAHHH!! YOU SUCK!!!!! GOODBYE, BOT!!!!!

Cleverbot: You can not die.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word this is sooooooo awesome and funny and everything in one!!!! AAAAAAAAAHH!!! I cannot believe this!!

    ReplyDelete