Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Best Dream Ever

This was the most crazy dream I have ever had. Enjoy. It's stupid. I made some parts of it up because I can't remember things this vividly.


---
"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!" said Chiron the centaur. He welcomed the three of us in with a grin. Everyone gathered around to poke at us like we were on display in a science lab.

"Rachel had a prophecy about these three girls, so we will watch and wait."

I turned and looked at my two friends. They looked as confused as I did. Bailey and Lauren had been my friends for years, and we were tight-knit. Of course we were summoned to this camp together. It was just natural. Lightning flashed, and everyone's mouth dropped open, staring at Lauren.

"All hail Lauren, daughter of Zeus!" Everyone got down on their knees and bowed to Lauren. There was a ringing sound, and all their heads snapped up again. There was a ghost-looking thing over Bailey's head.

"All hail Bailey, daughter of Hades!" Everyone's head dropped. The earth rumbled, and their heads snapped back up. They were staring at me; I had a trident over my head.

"All hail Erin, daughter of Poseidon!" They bowed once more, then everyone stood up. Bailey, Lauren and I were giving each other physco looks. What the heck?!

"So it's true," said Chiron. "These must be the three from Rachel's prophecy! It went;
Three daughters from Zeus, Poseidon and Hades
Will have their adventure and not catch rabies
The underworld is very bad
But it's also where they'll find Zeus's iPad."

"So we have to go to the underworld and find Zeus's iPad?" asked Bailey.

"Exactly!" said Chiron. They kicked the three of us out of the camp after giving us some ambrosia and nectar. We were taking the bus to the underworld entrance when we saw a MASSIVE tornado terrorizing all of America.

"Hey Lauren," I suggested, "Since you're his daughter maybe you should calm him down before the USA gets destroyed. Lauren used her wind powers and flew to Olympus to calm down Zeus. It must have worked because by the time Bailey and I got to the Underworld the tornado was gone.

Bailey and I just breezed past the guy with the boat who wanted a coin because she was a VIP to the Underworld so we got comped. We went to Hades's castle and Nico diAngelo was in the garden trying to keep Persephone from trying to turn him into a flower. Bailey gasped.

"Who is THAT?!?!?!" she asked Persephone.

"Eugh, that's Nico," said Persephone with disgust. Bailey and Nico ran up to each other and their eyeballs were replaced with pulsating hearts like in animated TV shows and anime. Just then Hades happened to walk out with a huge iPad in his hands.

"Alright, what's going-- EUGH!!! WHAT ARE TWO OF MY CHILDREN DOING HOLDING HANDS WITH HEART-EYEBALLS!?!?!?!?!" he screamed.

"But daaaaaaaad--" protested Nico.

Hades got so mad he threw the iPad out of the underworld and it landed in the ocean. "Two of my children aren't supposed to fall in love with each other!!! THAT'S SICK!!!"

"But daddy, Nico is so perfect, with his pale skin and dark hair and all the awesomelyhandsome stuff..." fawned Bailey. 

At this point I felt really awkward so I went back to the guy with the boat and paid him a drachma to take me out of the Underworld. I went to the ocean where Hades had thrown the iPad and dived in. I saw it at the bottom and I swam down to it. I was running out of air, but I figured being the daughter of the sea god, I would be able to breathe underwater. I took a deep breath and started to choke. Apparently I hadn't inherited that ability!! I grabbed the iPad and quick swam to the surface before I drowned completely.

I surfaced and started coughing up water. Some old surfer-hippie looking guy started to give me CPR.

"Sorry, dear, you didn't get to inherit that ability from me."

I sat up. "Dad?"

"Yeah."

"COME ON, HOW COME PERCY JACKSON CAN BREATHE UNDERWATER BUT I CAN'T?!?!"

"Well, you get Bermuda triangle privelages and he doesn't."

"Sweet."

"Now, you better get to Olympus before Zeus throws another tornado again." Then my dad disintegrated into a bunch of seawater which blew and hit my face.

"Ew," I said. I got on another bus and travelled to the Empire State Building. Bailey was waiting there for me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got grounded," pouted Bailey. "And I'm not allowed to see Nico again until I'm dead. Ugh. Fathers can be soooo annoying. Anyways, did you get the iPad?"

"Yeah," I said, holding up the 10 foot wide iPad I had in my hand. The two of us got in the elevator and went to Olympus. It was sweet. When we got out, we were greeted by Lauren. The three of us took the iPad to Zeus who was really glad to have it.

"Marvelous!" exclaimed Zeus, playing Angry Birds. My dad was beaming down on me from his throne next to Zeus.

"See," my dad started to say, "Our children really can work togethe-"

"Shove it, Poseidon," said Zeus. "You made me shoot a bird too high! But they did do a fine job, didn't they." Zeus actually put down his game and gave us a smile.  

"Oh, by the way, you three," Zeus continued, "I recently lost my iPhone... could you do me a favor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment