Monday, October 29, 2012

This post is specifically for YOU, Bay.

BAAAILEY.
Hi.
So.
Remember the movie we were freaking out about?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower...?
Yeah...?
The one with Emma Watson and her American accent?
That one.
Well.
I went to watch it.
Yesterday.
With my friend who I told you visited me last summer.
Who still likes fairies.
So....
It's PG13.
And I thought:
I'm 13. I can watch it fine.
Right?
Nope.
It was a good movie and all,
but it should not be rated PG13.
Don't see it.
I'm warning you.
I mean, I'm not affected by all that stuff that much
because I've already been exposed to all of it
but that's because of the perv boys at CIS.
So you shouldn't see it.
If the language wasn't bad enough,
they copied EVERY SINGLE TOPIC.
Seriously.
I'm not kidding.
It included:
serious swearing,
drugs,
alcohol,
boy-on-boy,
child abuse,
the death of the protagonist's best friend,
-TOTALLY REMINDED ME OF KYLE. :'(-
and way too much kissing.
So.
It was good.
But not for you.
Preserve your innocent mind.
Kidding.
But seriously,
we'll go see it together again.
When we're at least 16.
Miss you.
It might snow later.
Brrr.
Love,
Your Angel of Music.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment