Monday, December 17, 2012

ASOUE ASOUE AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

ACCCCCCCK!
I AMMMMFREAKINGFREAKING CONFUSED!
AND HAPPY
AND SAD!
I AM MOSTLY CONFUSED THOUGH!
BUT I AM SADDER THAN I AM CONFUSED!

Let me take a deep breath...
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Okay. Let me start over. I have just finished reading the most incredibly fabulously amazing series ever. It has kicked Les Miserables off of my top 5 book list. Bye bye!!!!

And if you have read it, you'd agree. I don't understand how anyone could pick up these books and put them back down.

OOOOHHHMYYYGODDD!
Okay, calm down, calm down...
BUT I CAN'T!!!
I AM EXPERIENCING MORAL TURMOIL!!!

Okay.
I wish I had a nerd brother!!! OH WHY IS LIFE SO HARD??!!?!?!?!?!? OIAEUBDOIEVFOUVEOFUVEFUEVBOUHVBFOUIABVEOUFAVUEFV
These books just make me want to tie my hair up in a ribbon.
Actually, they make me want to get glasses because I already read a lot.

HERE IS A LIST OF QUESTIONS I THINK I KNOW THE ANSWER TO BUT WERE NEVER CONFIRMED AND LEFT ME WONDERING:
  1. So the guy in the picture on the 13th page of the file WAS actually Lemony Snicket?
  2. Olaf is indeed an orphan and his parents were killed by the Baudelaire's parents...?
  3. So how old is Olaf?!!?
  4. So the two J.S that people in the Hotel Denouncement were actually Justice Strauss and Jerome Squalor?
  5. There was no one else hiding in the basement of the hotel sending out messages who also happened to have the initials J.S?
  6. Why did Olaf do that tonsil-hockey to Kit just before she died? I mean, I knew they knew each other, but that just left me grossed out and confused.
  7. WHAT IS THE UNKNOWN AND WHY DID QUIGLEY ISADORA DUNCAN AND FIONA NOT GET ONTO THE RAFT WITH KIT!?!? It would have been really cool to see what Fiona and Isadora did. HAHAHA!
  8. Why do fictional characters always have more interesting lives than I do?
  9. How did the Baudelaires know how to deliver a child...? Just curious... So many things could have gone wrong.
  10. WILL VIOLET FIND QUIGLEY AGAIN?! OR EVEN DUNCAN?! I'M SURE EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After I finished my book, I went upstairs and laid on my bed and thought. The series REALLY is thought provoking. It makes you attempt to comprehend what happens too.

I had to go to a show but when I came back I laid down to go to sleep and I cried for a bit. I don't know why. It seemed like the right thing to do. After 13 books you get acquainted quite well with the characters.

I love how we saw Sunny grow. She started off only knowing how to say "Reedank" and now she talks, walks, and cooks.

I love how we saw Violet mature. Not like physically, but if she was a real person the emotional struggle she went through and defeated is awe-defying. She escaped being married to some guy when she was 14 by using her mind and she saved their lives countless times.

I love how...well, I just love Klaus. I can TOTALLY relate to his character aside from the fact that I'm not a boy (DARN!) and I don't have an older sister. And I don't really have some crazy guy stalking my for my fortune that doesn't exist...actually, I'm hardly like him!!! But I love reading and...yeah. What a lame opposing statement. But I have nerd glasses. So BLTEam power!!! I'm so glad we bought those.

Anyways, I have seen my share of heartbreaking moments, ("I just remembered. It's my 13th birthday. I'm 13 today. I don't want to sound spoiled, but I hoped I'd spend it somewhere else besides this jail cell." and "'When you think of me, think of a food you like very much.' And he raised a hand to his face like he'd been slapped. 'She...left...she's gone!'") and I have cried along with the Baudelaires and I am too depressed that the series is over!

I have been digging into the fanfiction for ASoUE and I have found this GREAT author called MissVioletBaudelaire14 and her stories are hilarious. Unfortunately she's been inactive for a while. I hope she comes back. My favorite one is where the Baudelaires have gone back to land and they live in a mansion and the Quagmires live next door but neither of them know it. And they throw an alarm clock out their window and it hits Klaus on the head and Violet is screaming at everyone because she's on her monthly (again, wish I was a boy!) and Sunny does this really cute thing where she comes up and Violet is in the bathroom puking while an ambulance is coming to pick Klaus up because he has a huge bump on the head from where the alarm clock hit him and Sunny thinks about what she can do to make Klaus feel better so she remembers that when she was little people used to kiss where she got hurt so she goes and kisses Klaus' head bump and she goes "I kiss it and make it better" and I think that's just SSSSSSOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! And Violet comes back when the ambulance gets there and screams to the Quagmires "Don't bother coming to the hospital you hit Klaus' widdle head" and Klaus freaks out because he's the only one who hasn't found out the Quagmires are living next door yet because he's on the floor with his head bump and he's like "Don't use the baby voice to talk about me to the neighbors to make small talk!" So when the three siblings get in the ambulance Klaus asks who the neighbors were and Violet told him they were the Quagmires and Klaus freaks out and is like "I can't face Isadora again! You talked about me in baby talk!" HAHAHA! I love that.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1739750/MissVioletBaudelaire14
That is the page for the awesome writer person and I suggest you read all of her stories. There are incidents with peppermint. ;)
And I just found this and I couldn't help but copy paste because I still hate Fiona.


"Fiona Widdershins was a very volatile girl, which here means she was liable to display rapid changes of emotion, usually for the worst.
Klaus Baudelaire had tried his best to forget her, but despite their escape of the Queequeg, and despite the fire they had helped set at Hotel Denoument and despite the fact that Olaf was now dead, he could not bring himself to forget the girl with the triangle glasses and the obsession with mushrooms.
He was better off not remembering her, after all, what had she done but leave him behind like everyone else? The only people he could depend on were his sisters, they were the only ones who cared that he was alive. Fiona had done nothing but shatter his heart, break it more so than it had already been. He had mourned the loss of his parents, the loss of many people he had learned to love, from Uncle Monty to Kit Snicket to the only friends he and his sisters had- the Quagmires.
And now he mourned the loss of his first love, a mycologist with triangle glasses.
Fiona Widdershins had only kissed him once. One time only. It had been more like a slap. It still stung to remember the moment when she'd chosen to create another schism- a schism in Klaus's heart that was tearing him in two. He couldn't help but love her for who she was, but hate her for choosing to do what she had done.
"How could someone so wonderful do something so horrible?"
The very words he'd told his sisters in shock often reeled over and over in his head until he couldn't take it anymore. He didn't know how or why, but he loved Fiona and it hurt to see her allied with Olaf and his henchmen, no matter what the cause or why the change of mind.
He had forgiven Fiona, Klaus could never hold ill feelings towards someone he loved for so long. After all Kit had told him that Fiona had been desperate to reach him, and that she wanted him to forgive her. But truth came to truth, and the fact was she had still betrayed him.
A few tears fell down Klaus's cheeks. Why was he so focused on helping VFD do good in the world, when nothing in his world seemed to be going right? Klaus didn't mean to sound like a snob, but he hadn't expected his thirteenth birthday would be in a jail cell, he hadn't expected his first kiss to be a kiss reminiscent to Judas's kiss of betrayal, and he hadn't expected to be isolated from the world on an island away from civilization.
Klaus brushed away the tears and stared off into the night sky. His sisters were already asleep. They knew he was upset about Fiona, but no even Violet knew how much it truly tormented him.
Fiona Widdershins tormented him very very much,which here means, Klaus, the middle Baudelaire child, had yet another restless night, dreaming of the girl with the curly black hair and triangle glasses."




I didn't realize this was a sad occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment