Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The name game!

Hello messieurs and madames! Well actually, the quatre mademoiselles who would be reading this. I don't have a very big audience.
J'aime le francais! Je take la classe again and its going tres bien although je don't know that many words yet. But me gusta mucho!
Wait no. That's Spanish. Uhhhhh...
TO MANY LANGUAGES!
Wo soy tres confused...
Haha I am double bilingual! So that's four languages...WOW.
I HATE THINGS THAT ARE FEMININE AND MASCULINE! SEXIST MUCH?!!?!?
Anyways, I was trying to draw this guy I have a crush on. AND YES he's a book character because I have no real man in my life. SOB!
I HATE YOU FIONA! Oh, not you, if your name happens to be Fiona. I was talking to that stupid submarine nerd girl auhfbufbvuyasbvgouyas I'M BETTER FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I had coffee earlier.
So I wanted to draw some people who I think look alike and then have you guess at who they were. As I started to draw my first boy, I ran into a million problems already. I'll just list a few of them.
  1. Why aren't his glasses the same size on both eyes?
  2. Why aren't his eyes looking the same way?
  3. Why is his face too skinny?
  4. Why do his lips look to feminine?
  5. How is it possible I drew his hair THAT bad?
  6. Why don't his clothes look right?
  7. Why is his nose so big?
  8. Why isn't he looking at his book?!
  9. Why is your hair SO HARD?!!?!?!
  10. Why can't you look more like the picture on the cover?!!?!?
  11. How come when I trace your picture on the cover and try to copy it it STILL looks terrible?!!
  12. I'm so sorry I have disgraced your beautiful nerd face. *sob*
  13. Why am I such a failure at drawing book characters who don't really have a proper picture?????
  14. WHY DO YOU NOT WEAR GLASSES IN THE MOVIE?!!?!?!??!
  15. Why do you have to be so tempting to draw?
So you see, those are just a few of the problems I have encountered.
So I thought I'd just post pictures of them here that are professional and have you guess at who they were.
If you get all or some of them correct, you get a prize?
...
I don't really have a prize for you.
But it's fun!
SO LET IT COMMENCE!!

Category 1: The Nerds.
Nerd No. 1
Nerd No. 2
Nerd No. 3




















Category 2: The Intelligent Adults
Adult No. 1
Adult No. 2
Adult No. 3


















Category 3: The Teen Male Protagonist
Protagonist No. 1
Protagonist No.2
Protagonist No. 3






















Category 4: The Protagonist's girlfriend
Girlfriend No. 1
Girlfriend No. 2
Girlfriend No. 3 (Well, kinda...) ;)






















Category 5: The Best Friend
Friend No. 1
Friend No. 2
Friend No. 3

1 comment:

  1. Nerd no.1: Klaus Baudelaire! (I'm crazy about the series of unfortunate events! Though 'tis a bit sad... and I love lemony snicket's books!)

    Protagonist no.1: Harry Potter(not such a big fan...)

    Girlfriend no.3: Mmmmmm who could that be? Erin? Eriky? No wait! I know! Girlfriend no.3! XD (RHYME...)

    The best friend no.1: Ron Weasel or something like that... (I know part of his name and I ain't really a Harry potter fan...) AWESOME!

    The best friend no. 3: Some dude in the Hunger games right?

    Not all of the pics would load, so I just named those that showed and that I knowed. (I just made the last word that way so that it could rhyme.) he he RHYME! XD

    ReplyDelete