Friday, January 4, 2013

Old Dead Role Models (mostly)

Bonjour!
Hola!
Ni Hao!
Hi guys!

Where are all my commenters? My blog is crickets...
Donde esta mi commenters?
Ou est mes commenters?
I forgot how to say that in Chinese!!

So, I have a bunch of random things I want to tell you but I didn't want to create a WHOLE OTHER POST for each of them so they're just here.

First is this really cool word I learned called sapiosexual! Apparently I am a sapiosexual but gender matters. If you don't know what it means... you should look down. Its so cool! :D



Also, there is still nothing about the name game! *le gasp* You guys suck!! Seriously!! I did some valid imitations of characters! I FEEL LIKE PETER PARKER!!! (the ORIGINAL. Toby.)


Ke$ha invented a new style of music! It's called rap yodeling. "OHOHYEEOH! OHOHYEOOH!"
"BLOOOOOYOOOYOYOYOYOYYOOOYOOYOOW!"


I have this strange Kreayshawn addiction. It's weird because she's such a terrible role model because  she dropped out of, like, 5 high schools. She raps and it sounds really autotuned, but her voice is so catchy. It's weird. She swears out the wazoo but listen to the clean version and tell me what you think.
LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA!!!!

Oh, and apparently my blog isn't appropriate for children because parental controls has blocked it!!! What the heck!!!
I'm not amused. -_-

I was updating my profile for my F~fiction and I had to put some of my role models! And I thought that was really cool since most of them are dead and have composed awesome pieces of work! So here they are and why.
  1. Michelangelo- Michelangelo is awesome, he was a loner, and he made beeeeaauuuuuuutiful art!
  2. Shakespeare- Do you seriously need an explanation?
  3. Ben Franklin- He's only, like, the most brilliant inventor ever!!! Ever since I did that report on him I've been interested about him.
  4. Victor Hugo- He wrote the coolest classic book ever! And it took him over 20 years!!! And it's over 1000 pages! And it's heavier than a brick!
  5. Edgar Allen Poe- Quoth the Raven: POE IS TERRIFIC!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!
  6. Daniel Handler- *sniffle* You left your last book on a cliffhanger! I hate you!! Nah, I could never hate you.
  7. Kevin Emerson- He's so cool and he's the only author who replies to my emails! And his books are to die for. 
So...yeah! I think I have some valid role models.
Tell me yours if you want!
And come back soon Bailey because I miss your comments.
:*
-Bookworm

1 comment:

  1. OOH MICHAELANGELO!!! I WANT TO MEET HIM TOO! Shakespeare and Emerson! Those are some awesome dudes.

    ReplyDelete