Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3

Hello friendzies! This is an idea I've had for a while.
I realized a lot of things come in threes, especially names and music.
I decided to put three of things.

The first three is my tribute to Lukes.
If I had to guess, PND would get the first one, Bailey would get the second, and Lauren would get the third.
See if you can tell who all of them are!
1
2
3
Next comes the music!
I've noticed lots of artists entitle their music the same.
Let's vote on which is best.

First would be Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, and Selena Gomez for "Kiss and Tell."
(Personally, Ke$ha's version is my favorite.)

Next is the song "Animal." One of my friends told me about Conor Maynard, and I had just happened to download his song "Animal" from iTunes because it was free. It's actually really catchy. So here's Conor Maynard, Ke$ha, and Neon Trees for "Animal."
(Go Kesh!!! Whooo!!! I love her music, incase you can't tell. :D)


So, let me know which version of each song you think is the best! And since this post is titled "3," I'll leave you with a fitting song to listen to while you look at some funny pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure about Kiss n' Tell but for me, I think I like both Maynard's and Neon Tree's 'Animal' with equal love. :D

    ReplyDelete