Thursday, March 14, 2013

Vat?

First off, I wanted to change my username to Bethy-Anna. Sadly I can't now because I'm connected to Google+.
Secondly, I didn't get wiped off the face of the earth by aliens again. I came down with the flu! I've been sick for a week.
Now I realize how lame going back to school is!
Just kidding!
But seriously.

I didn't know what to post this week, so I decided on depressing songs!
There was this one time I was writing this REEEEALLY depressing PJO one-shot for ff, and I was listening to music, of course. This one depressing song came on and I kinda just totally lost it.
I only have three for you, then I have some hilarious pictures, so yay!
Just don't look at the pictures and listen to the music at the same time, because that'll sound like a donkey.
Hee-awww. HEE-AWW!

This is the first sad song. My besties showed me this one and the end is sad.
This one is from one of the cutest animated films, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. I was looking for the soundtrack on iTunes and I heard this song. It leaves a sort of empty gap in you. I think the sad piano is somewhere in the middle.

Last would be the song I heard while writing. The beginning chords really strike me. It just makes you feel empty, too. It's quiet and cold, in a way.

Let me know which song was your favorite. Or which you thought was most depressing.

Next, let's turn around our mood!
These are the best of the best pictures. I showed them to my friend, and I think she thought they were great too. The last one is my favorite. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment