Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ANGSTY AND ANGRY FANGIRL

I know some of you can relate to this.

The awkward moment when someone tells you Ramin Karimloo is not handome.


And you flip out!

If you can't tell, Bailey, I am writing this just for you! Or your friend. But its payback for all the times you made fun of the man!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrantaire!!!!

I'm proving you all wrong, right now.

Except for my PhantomNeverDies friend who I know adores him as much as I do because you just did a post on him. <3

POH: (proof of handsomeness)
He's still hot.
Me
 

3 comments:

  1. He he thanks! :D I don't know how anyone couldn't think he's handsome! I mean really! He is even more good looking than Rhett Butler! (Oh Clark Gables, why did you have to die before I was born?) Seriously! Whenever I see him I'm like... *Swoon* My older sister also adores him! visit her blog at www.annie-pan.blogspot.com Ask her she's sure to say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PUHLEASE! I never said Ramin was ugly! I respect you and your crushes that are 10 years older then you like you do mine. LOL let me please tell you that I have a celebrity crush that is also 10 years older...Colton Hayes. Whatdya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am watching POTO right now. I think he is by far the best portrayal of the Phantom I have ever seen. Still cry in the end every time.

    ReplyDelete