Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reasons why I hate the 21st century

Well, I've had it. I hate computers.
Granted I am using one to type this right now, but I'm still frustuated with them.
It is so HARD to upload videos. Grrrrr.....
I NEED to upload videos. But when I try to do it on blogger, it says "There was a problem publishing your video. Try again later."
Believe me, blogger, I have tried again later for DAYS but it doesn't work.
Then I thought: Okay, I can upload videos from youtube easily, so maybe I can create a private playlist and put my videos on there and then upload them.
So I tried that.
And it STILL WON'T UPLOAD!
It used to go to 95% and then stop and load and load and load and load so I refreshed the page and tried it again. It is still at 0% and I have been watching it for an hour.
So I went straight to iMovie and clicked upload to youtube and the bar went all the way up but nothing's happening.
I am one unhappy camper.
I think I'll stick to pictures for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment