Monday, October 8, 2012

RAMIN!!

Hi everyone. I thought I should do a little post on Ramin Karimloo since I was watching the 25th anniversary of LesMis and totally freaking out. Hah. It's hard not to freak out, honestly

I also wanted to post some videos I found with my friend. That are really funny moments. With pop singers that I don't like. So if you don't like 1D and Bieber, you'll enjoy this. BUAHAHAH!

SOOOO back to Ramin! We all know him as possibly the best Enjolras EVER. He could totally become a motivational speaker. Amazing. Isn't his voice the most enchanting? And one thing I totally wish I had would be the 25th anniversary of the Phantom. It totally left me speechless. By the time it was over I was nearly on top of the TV. Haha, I doubt Christine would try to stay away from THAT Phantom.

He's 34. He doesn't look it, does he?

Anyways, I feel like humiliating some pop singers.

Enjoy. *evil eriky*
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Take that Harry Not-so-styles!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's funny! I totally think that Ramin is THE best Phantom ever! I didn't see him in LesMiserables yet, but I hope to someday. I guess I'll see the movie with HUGH JACKMAN(Man that guy is good looking) first, but I SHALL see the production before I am 21. I can't wait for the movie to come out, and I can't wait for Christmas! I think I'm gonna put it on my wishlist, but anyway, I am so stunned by his voice! (Ramin's not Hugh's) But I hope that he will come and tour in my country someday... (Sigh...) I would give all my money and my front teeth to see that guy in a live preformance.In the meantime I will just watch videos on you tube, and keep dreaming. Nice post so BTW.
    PhantomNeverDies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramin is AWESOME! His voice is SO amazing... Haha, personally, I think the only person would has and will ever top him was Michael Crawford, and that was only because the first time I heard POTO it was with him and I fell in love with his voice! You really need to see him in LesMis! My friend and I were watching it and we were freaking out in Red And Black because he does this really cute growl thing. "Grrrrrantaire, put the bottle down!" Oh, I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT MOVIE! I am so happy that they cast Sam Barks, she's brilliant! And haha, I wish I live in the UK sometimes. Especially when Ramin's doing his album tour. That would be awesome. :D
      Eriky

      Delete