Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Most hilarious videos on Youtube since the 21st century

We all need a laugh sometimes, right? One of the best ways it to go to Youtube and search for parodies off stuff. My friends and I have found so many HILARIOUS videos. I thought I would share some here, for laughs.
Here are my top ten favorite producers.

10- baracksdubs (They turn Obama's speeches into pop songs.)

9- NarfBiscuits (Most known for Kid History, where the kids tell the story.)

8- Brock'sDub (Friday parody is my favorite.)

7- Tobuscus (They do hilarious LITERAL trailers.)

6- NeilCicierga (They do the Potter Puppet Pals.)

5- nigahiga (He's hilarious. I love the iPod human and Justin Bieber parody.)

4- HISHEdotcom (How it should have ended. Speaks for itself.)

3- barelypolitical (They make the Key of Awesome Parodies.)

2- RhettandLink (Their 'Caption Fails' are accountable for me falling off my chair laughing!)

1- JckSparrow (Better known as the Hillywood Show! These two sisters are the best. Enjoy!)
I hope I've succeeded in making you laugh! If you found other HILARIOUS Youtube creators, be sure to send me a comment or two.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your choices! Except for the 1D ones of course...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bailey Bailey Bailey you NEED to check out nigahiga. Ryan Higa IS SO AWESOME!!! I was watching his videos last night. He makes a HILARIOUS presidential election video!!! XD "Narrator: He knows things no one else knows. Ryan: Starships are indeed meant to fly." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

      Delete