Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lists of 10

Seeing as I'd enjoy living in about any other century, I thought I'd make a couple lists. That way, if somehow scientists invent time travel, I'll know who I'm going to visit first. Or if they invent ways to jump into stories, I'll know who to visit first. Leave me a list of your own in the comments!

Top 10 important people from history I'd like to visit:
  1. Ben Franklin- he's a personal idol of mine, and I'd also like to ask him why on earth he proposed DST!
  2.  Michelangelo- to possibly bring some happiness into his life and encourage him not to be such a loner.
  3. JFK- so I can tell him to put the bulletproof windows on his car.
  4. Adolf Hitler- to find out what in the world could have made him so angry in the first place.
  5. Homer- because his name is cool and I would ask him about the Greek gods.
  6. John Adams- because he seems really cool. In the 1776 movie he has blue hair! And he and Ben were the only ones pushing for the Declaration.
  7. Bill Clinton- to tell him to be careful of what he does in the White House...
  8. Abraham Lincoln- to tell him to avoid Ford's theatre.
  9. Anne Bonny and Mary Read- because...I don't know. But the two of them are really cool. I mean, who wouldn't want to dress like a man and join a pirate crew?
  10. Walt Disney- with the kind of things Disney is supporting today, like John Carter, I'd want to see if he'd approve.
Top 5 dead authors I'd like to meet:
  1. Victor Hugo- to tell him how brilliant he is. And how his story because possibly the most popular musical of all time. And to console him since most of his children died before he did.
  2. Will Shakespeare- to find out how he got his inspiration for his tragedies.
  3. Edgar Allan Poe- to ask him about his poetry and find out what happened when he disappeared for three days.
  4. Gaston Leroux- no reason. Or is there...well, he wrote mysteries! That's cool...
  5. Thomas Paine- he was such a good motivator.
Top 10 fictional book characters I'd like to meet:
  1. Enjolras- just because.
  2. Harry Potter- to ask him why he seems to get into trouble every single year.
  3. Jehan- to get tips on poetry.
  4. Erik Destler- to make him feel better about himself. Inner beauty...
  5. Oliver Nocturne- because he is the protagonist of the one cool vampire novel series. And I'd really like to meet him because he sounds kind of like me.
  6. Percy Jackson- so I can find out if one of my parents is really a Greek god in disguise. We could be buddies.
  7. Combeferre- because Combeferre is awesome. And intelligent.
  8. Encyclopedia Brown- if I ever want to get into detective skills I should talk to him. With a name like that, he's got to be smart. Because no one ever calls him Leroy.
  9. Hermione- to ask her why she chose Ron over Harry. Honestly, who would?
  10. Courfeyrac- because we ALL love Courfeyrac.
Top 10 fictional cartoon/movie characters I'd like to meet:
  1. Lisa Simpson- we can talk about how it is to be misunderstood and other stuff. I can actually imagine myself sitting in a coffee shop with someone with her personality.
  2. Bart Simpson- because I need to know how to pull pranks with childish innocence. He can also teach me how to get away with stuff!
  3. Phineas- to find out what happened to him. Normal kids can't do what he does.
  4. Peter Parker/Spiderman- to find out which spider development institute he got bitten at. What? This isn't some plot for me to get bitten!
  5. Voldemort- although he's more of a book character, I'd like to ask him how he became bald.
  6. Darth Vader- because I need light saber-wielding lessons. Also he's one of the coolest bad guys ever. And I need to tell him that Padme didn't die because of him. Technically.
  7. Leia- to tell her to not kiss her brother. Even if it is to make Han jealous.
  8. Senator Palpatine- to kill him before he can cause anymore harm.
  9. Bruce Banner- to help him with anger management.
  10. Hawkeye- so he can teach me archery.
Let me know your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Totally Michaelangelo...he needs to be happier. Peter Parker would be awesome, except I would be scared of Voldy and Darthvader. Enjoras is an obvious one. I must say that I am happy that Harry married Jenny though...you can't help but be happy for those 2 characters of literature. BTW, I do love all of the presidents that you chose. :D

    ReplyDelete