Sunday, September 30, 2012

October.

OOOOOOOOHHHH!! It's October. The month of the scary....stuff.

Start getting your Halloween costumes ready! You can NEVER be too old. Guess who I'm going to be? It's not that hard. It's the person...who I keep writing about...with the mask....?

Anyways, I am super excited because I have a hat, a cape, and I found gloves. WOOHOO!

So I actually have no idea what to talk about. So this'll kind of be A LITTLE ILLUMINATION, GENTLEMEN! DUN DUNDUNDUDNUDNUDN!!! Haha, sorry, I couldn't resist.
As I was saying, before my POTO mind took over, this'll be a little overview of what I'm thinking of posting. If there's anything you want to see sooner than later, leave me a comment and I'll try to write it up.

I was thinking of posting another From the Mind Of from little Erik's point of view because then I could describe how his mask was the first thing he ever wore, and how when he looked in the mirror...actually, I got the inspiration for this from one of my friends who posted these pictures. The one of little Erik looking in the mirror was practically heartbreaking.

"I'm... I'm...ugly...."

Cry, cry, cry, cry. But actually I think that'll turn out more like a fanfic, so it'll take me a while to write. I might even post it on the fanfic website after I'm finished with it. But it will definitely take me a while because I want to post it all in one, multiple chapters never get finished. Haha.

I'm also thinking of making my own Les Miserables parody. Because hilarious things can be done with that show. Again, it'll also turn out as a fanfic.

For the 30th I'll try to get up a post on the Tell-Tale Heart. Poe....oh lord. He is one of the most AMAZING authors ever. EVER. He combines the perfect amount of darkness into his stories...
Buahaha. It's like something Eriky would write! But I have to tell you I am NOT a fan of that picture of him. Freaky....
You have to admit that's kinda freaky...

Anyways, tell me too if there's a From the Mind Of you'd like me to write. Though I don't guarantee I know the characters.

Until next time,

Your obedient friend and servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment