Saturday, September 22, 2012

Things not to do to Les Miserables characters.

I will not taunt Valjean with loaves of bread.
I will not swear by the stars every single time I do something.
I will not show Gavroche My Fair Lady.
I will not tell Marius that Valjean saved him.
I will not ask Enjolras that if he had not sworn to himself never to look at a woman, what would his type be.
I will not tell Jehan he will die before he finds love.
I will not question Javert on why he decides to kill himself because he's alive.
I will not ask Gavroche why Eponine delivered Marius's letter instead.
I will not dig into the Thenardier's family history.
I will not eat anything served to me by the Thenardiers.
I will not steal the red flag from the top of the barricade.
I will not expose Javert as a spy.
I will not threaten Cosette because she is prettier than Eponine.
I will not point out that Eponine would be prettier than Cosette if she took a bath.
I will not buy Feuilly's fans.
I will not get into a conversation with Courfeyrac regarding women.
I will not sing "You're sexy and you know it" to Enjolras.
I will not tell Combeferre his name makes me want to grab a ferret and start combing it's hair frantically.
I will not steal Gavroche's hat.
I will not steal Enjolras' vest.
I will not steal Javert's hat.
I will not steal a loaf of bread.
I will not steal Eponine's coat.
I will not steal...well, you get the point.
I will not tell Fantine not to leave Cosette with the Thenardiers.
I will not tell the Bishop to lock up his silver better.
I will not get into a philosophy discussion with Combeferre because he would never make it to the barricade in time.
I will not tell Marius about women.
I will not run into the meeting and tell everyone what Grantaire really thinks about Enjolras.
I will not push Eponine out of the way and sing a little fall of rain.
I will not sneeze on Joly.
And I will not run up on stage to ask for Ramin's autograph. That might be hard.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS POST!!! I can totally swear to all of these...about the last one, hmmm, Ramin isn't THAT bad but I still am a huge fan of Gavroche!!! :D

    ReplyDelete